Monday, March 25, 2013

Almost There and Life

I thought I would do a quick update since I haven't for awhile. I am preparing to graduate on April 26, 2013! I am so excited! It is a few weeks away. It is unbelievable that I made it this far. I can't believe I am getting my Bachelors at 20 years old. It has been a long and wild ride. A lot of people ask me if I am glad to be graduating and to be honest it is a bittersweet experience. I am glad to be done but yet I am going to miss my professors, the mentoring program, and my internship. I almost cried when I got my tassle thinking about everyone I will miss and just the fact of that my whole life has been getting my education and now that I am almost done it is scary to face the unknown. I have applied for two jobs. I applied to be an EFY counselor but wasn't offered that position. I then applied to work at the Huntsman Center and my application is still being processed. Jason K is fairly confident that I will get an interview for that position.
Yes I have been dating. I have been dating Jason K for about a month now and we have been having so much fun. We started out as best friends and then progressed into dating. We still hang out with the frequent fliers a lot but have been doing a lot on our own. I just went to his house for Easter on Saturday and Sunday. His family is amazing. They all are so awesome and it has been so much fun playing games with them, going out to lunch, seeing plays, and dying easter eggs. This week we plan on spending Easter with my family since his celebrated it early because of his sister expecting a baby. I have been so happy lately and feel so blessed for amazing friends and family.
I want to just thank my family for always being there for me. You guys have supported me through everything i have done. I am so excited to celebrate my graduation with them. Especially my parents. They have loved me through good and hard times. They have helped me out of tough situations and have been my rocks. I love them so much. I am grateful that they are there to talk too. I love my friends who are all so supportive of me. Who some are even trying to get out of work to be there at my graduation. They are seriously the best friends that I have ever had.
I will keep ya'll posted on the job and dating and life. Thanks for all the support and love. :)

No comments: