Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Best Summer Ever

I can't believe that summer has ended. It was really weird for me because I can tell when summer has ended when I go back to school but I didn't go back to school since I am done so that was a weird feeling. I miss all my school friends, professors, and counselors so much! I can't wait for Graduate School.

I am still dating Jason Kocherhans who is such an amazing man! I can't really tell enough people how great he is. I just have to take him with me everywhere so people can meet him! :) It has been such a busy summer. We both work and Jason just finished a crazy work schedule in July. I am still working at Nutraceutical and am learning a lot. I love getting paid. :) Last week we took my nephew to see Despicable Me 2. It was so much fun and he loved it! We have also this summer done everything together. We haven't missed a day of seeing each other since we started dating in March. I can't believe we have been dating for 6 months! It is insane! But we are having so much fun! I am taking a Prep course for the GRE starting September 14 and then it goes every Tuesday and Thursday from 5 pm- 9 pm for six weeks and then I take the DREADED GRE. I am applying to the Utah State University Master's program. So next fall hopefully I will be up at Utah State doing a Master's program up there.

My singles ward is so awesome! I just got released as the Co-Chair of Activities and called as the Relief Society Secretary. The Lord is for sure stretching me which is awesome. Jason got  released as Sunday School Teacher and called as (get this) Activities Co-Chair. :) Everyone makes fun of us. I am so excited for the Labor Day break! I also am excited for this weekend. Time really has flown by. I am really enjoying life and what the Lord has blessed me with. I don't deserve a lot of the blessings but am so grateful for them. Life couldn't be any better! I also can't wait to see my dad! He has been in India for 2 weeks and is finally getting home tonight.

No comments: