Thursday, June 27, 2013

Birthday Extravaganza

That last post was from awhile ago and I didn't know how to finish it so I just posted it. I had the most amazing birthday of my life. It was the best of all my 21 years. It is crazy to think I am 21 years old now. I also can't believe that I am where I am today. I never imagined I would be dating such an amazing man or at the point I am today. I seriously am so blessed for such an amazing family who has always stuck by my side. So for my fantastic birthday Jason had the 21st all to himself. That was our day to celebrate before friends and family celebrations started happening. He told me pretty much a week before he had a plan for my birthday but wouldn't tell me what it was. It drove me crazy! Then the day of my birthday I met him up at his house and we exercised. After we exercised he took me out to dinner at a place we found at the Lehi Outlet Malls that is like a 60's Hamburger Joint. It was really amazing food because of the Oreo Shake of course. :) Then he surprised me and took me to the lifts at Sundance for the Super Moon lift ride! Where he brought a jacket of his specifically for me! :) It was so fun and a great time for us to be together. For my birthday he bought me so lip balm that I have wanted for months! It is the EOS brand! AMAZING! After we went back to his house and I drove home. Then on Saturday I went to his house for a Baby Shower that the girls in his family threw for his sister-n-law. After that we went back to Orem to babysit for Rachel and Jordan. We then met up with friends and Jason's and my new favorite restaurant called Guru's in Provo (thanks to Abby). We then made cookies for the 4th Sunday Feast that my ward has every 4th Sunday. We also hung out with our friends Ammon and Jess for a little double date which they helped us make the cookies as well.

Then Sunday June 23rd happened! That is my actual birthday so I had 2 days of celebration BEFORE the real one! After a long day at church and a lot of happy birthdays I got to come home and put on my sweats! Every time I would relax the door would knock with friends wishing me a happy birthday! They are all amazing people! Love my friends! Then finally Jason and I put on Anne of Green Gables and just chilled. My mom then ordered the day before Empanadas and made black beans! It was such a yummy meal! Steven then made my dessert of Oreo Ice Cream which was amazingly delicious! All the sugar from this weekend made me so sick though! But it was yummy! :) Jason had told me earlier that he didn't buy me anything else which was a relief because I don't really like money spent on me. After my house we went up to his where he gave me another EOS lip balm! Ya he totally lied to me (surprised me). :) Then we went out on his tramp and watched the SUPER MOON!!! It was big! Then he took me home. 

I just wanted to thank all my family and friends for such an incredible birthday! It was the Best Birthday of my life! I have never felt so loved or spoiled in my life. :) I am so grateful for everyone in my life! I am sorry I haven't written in awhile but I will try to keep it more up to date. :)

No comments: